Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Homecoming


Homecoming Weekend was just the most wonderful, sleep-deprived two days of catching up with friends, basking in the gorgeous weather (do you see the sky in all these photos?!), and stuffing my face with Bodo's. This work week has been quite the bummer in comparison haha. Bye UVA, you were wonderful and I miss you a ton. 

Do:
Hike Humpback: We completely failed at our original plans to wake up for sun rise, but the hike was still great. NYC has deprived me of grass and trees and I couldn't get enough of being out in the mountains.
Go Wine tasting: There are all kinds of wonderful vineyards in the Charlottesville area. It's a great excuse to get out, get a drink, and drive among the beautiful farmland.

See:
UVA Grounds: The campus ain't a UNESCO World Heritage site for nothing :) I took a run to The Lawn early Sunday morning and it was just perfect. I had it all to myself and proceeded to geek out at how pretty the campus is. 

Eat: 
Bodo's: PSA - Order the pastrami sandwich from Bodo's. It'll rock your world. My go to is the pastrami sandwich on everything bagel w/ provolone, horseradish, lettuce, tomato, onions, and sprouts.
Cookout: Cookout is disgusting, but when it's 3am after a night of drinking, the chicken strips tray is what dreams are made of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment