Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Beginnings

I am finally feeling a little more settled in with my new laptop. I've gotten better at faking my way through Lightroom and even made a weak attempt at organizing the photos on my hard drive. I've had the best time looking through my photo archives. I've been laughing my butt off at how I thought some photos I took were really hot shit, but looking at them now, they are actually terrible. There was a time when I only shot in no flash mode and in JPEG. Que horror! 

Anyway,  here's a very old one from China Summer 2010, long before I got my hands on a DSLR and understood anything about photography (what am I talking about, I still know nothing). This serendipitous shot was taken at Hangzhou with my point + shoot.   I was walking around the West Lake, looked back over my shoulder and snapped this fleeting moment before it rode away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment