Monday, June 16, 2014

What's Cookin?

My recent 'cooking' has been quite lazy. Fried egg on a salad. Fried eggs with bacon. Fried eggs on toast. I really like fried eggs. 

So this past weekend, when I got around to some real cooking, it felt so good. I did the whole sha-bang. Look up recipes. Make a grocery list. Get distracted and watch Youtube videos of corgis. Go grocery shopping. Try all the free samples. Go to three different supermarkets because the first two didn't carry the cut of lamb I needed. But I digress. Onto the dishes:

For something lighter on the side, I made this delicious quinoa, apricot, and arugula salad. I discovered Love & Lemons last week and can't wait to try out more of the site's beautiful, healthy dishes. And finally, I ended the weekend with this spring lamb stew that I had bookmarked awhile ago in my Rachel Khoo cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment